Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You did WHAT?!?!

"Mom, I pooped on the baby."

Yeah, that's right, boys and girls.... Toddlerette POOPED on the baby. She was leaning on the piano bench, he was crawling under it, and well..... poop happens.

Not even good hard poop. She's been sick, so that means lots of juice and pedialyte, and...well.... you get the picture. I even had to get out the carpet shampooer for this memorable event.

He had it all over his onesie and a full handful in each hand. And a smear on his cheek. No, I didn't sniff his breath. Don't even SUGGEST it, or I'll just put my hands on my ears and go, "lalalalalallalalalalala."

He's clean, she's still alive, and I'm.....well..... I'm pooped.

7 comments:

Ceci said...

LOL!! oh, poor Robin... oh, I'm so sorry... I can't stop laughing...

shetha said...

*smacking my hand over my mouth* OMG -- I am so sorry this happened! Sometimes they're angels and sometimes... even when it's an accident you wonder if they're out to send you over the deep end!!! Did I tell you the story about when my child piped up one day that he wanted to paint my hair gray? ;) I stand with you in mama solidarity and had I been there, I would have helped you clean up.

Tucker said...

Oh my stars and garters. How fun that must have been to clean up. Sorry it happpened, hon, but it is pretty darn funny when it's not happening to me.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, bless your heart. I hope everyone feels (and smells) better soon.

Mary, Mary... said...

Your kids get points for style AND aim! Catching up on everybody--I had to teach my Cuban husband what 'CTJ' meant. Thank you for invoking the right! xxxM,M

Anonymous said...

Oy, perhaps having a 17 yo isn't all that bad. You get major points for remaining sane and giving me some major giggles. Mary does make a good point about the style and aim factors.

DeltaDawn said...

Wow - my first visit and it's a bad poop story - Fortuitous. I'll be back!