Friday, January 19, 2007

Good vs Evil

Milk, that is.

You see, the mantra of our lives right now is Toddlerette saying, "I really want some milk."

When she's in a good mood, well-rested, etc, it's so precious.... "I really, really want some milk, please Mommy," in an Orphan Annie/Oliver Twist voice.

But when she's in a bad mood, I'm just glad we've made a point not to curse in front of her. She gets this Samuel L Jackson voice going.... "I REALLY want some [f***ing] milk, [m*****f*****]!"

She doesn't actually say the words in brackets, but she probably would if she knew them. The kiddo has too much attitude for her own size.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give that kid some f***ing milk, Robin!

*mwah*

Miss you in chat.

Ceci said...

hee hee hee! Now she can teach that one to Brent... And how grown-up and handsome does Tricky Rick look in his hat?? Fun ice pictures... did you see Brent's? They're in my gallery at meowingdog. :)