Thursday, January 25, 2007

More WIPs

Hmmm. I've got a lot of works in progress, apparently.



First up is the Braids and Leaves Sweater from Knitpicks that I got the pattern for last year. I'm knitting it with Bouton D'Or Merinosoie that Mary, Mary got for me from the Anny Blatt factory outlet in France last summer. (Yay Mary!!!!) I'm really loving this pattern.




Next is James' replacement sweater for the kitchen-cotton Starmore aran sweater that I knit him 5 years ago when we were both uber-poor. This one is my own design(leaning heavily on Elsebeth Lavold's Vikingmonster and EZ's Knitting Around)in Paton's Classic Merino. I am in serious love with Balene Circulars for needle-free cabling. See the cute husband initials in the waistband? Thanks to Beth Brown-Reinsel's Knitting Ganseys for that.




Finally, the restarted version of Mom's Mediterranean Lace Shawl in Zephyr. This is how I learned to WASH the coned zephyr before casting on.

No comments: