Saturday, January 20, 2007

Time Warp

These are FOs from the great bloglapse of 2006. Otherwise known as "when James lost the digital camera after returning from Brazil."

This is what happens when a baby finishes dinner and finishes his day at the same time.
















See the sweater I'm wearing? Knitpicks Fairfax Fibonacci Stripes. I finished it sometime around June or July. We're getting ready to go to our birthday dinner.




















This is my mom's tank top made Colinette Giotto in Marble. The pattern is a muddle of several different tank patterns.












See the close-up of Giotto in Indian Cross Stitch... otherwise known as pain-in-the-ass stitch.
















And last, but certainly not least, Adamas Shawl in Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud Iris. This was for my sister-in-law's mother for Christmas. Let's just say I love my brother. I had to rip out and redo the bind-off 4 times to get it to scallop like that. I ran out of Alpaca Cloud by the last time and the bind off row is done in Jo Sharp Infusion, but it looks really cool.


No comments: