Unbelievably, I finally got tagged.
I got tagged big time.... 2 people within an hour. So thanks Mary, Mary and Knitchaos.
Here are the rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURS TRULY
1. I've eaten... rattlesnake, squirrel, venison, elk, rabbit, frog, alligator, and beaver (it's gross, don't try it). My dad is a Wildlife Biologist, so we lived literally in the middle of nowhere on a Wildlife Management Area in northern Louisiana when I was growing up. I horribly miss having several thousand acres for a back yard.
2. I'm afraid of... medium to big dogs (over terrier size), spiders, and tall men. Like really afraid. Go figure.
3. My first tattoo is a very large, very idealistic/political b&w piece on my right hip. I'm no longer of that ideology, so swimming now requires board shorts. Everybody knows about my cute little 2nd tattoo.
4. I went to a public, co-ed, preparatory boarding school for my Junior and Senior years of highschool. LSMSA, for the curious.
5. I grew up in a very anachronistic and large extended family. I learned how to churn butter, make cottage cheese, milk a cow, smoke sausage, make cane syrup, and grind cornmeal in a hand-cranked grist mill before I turned 10. These things were more out of a desire to preserve traditional arts than necessity. We did have a flush toliet.
6. I read very, very fast. Last week, I started doing Distributed Proofreading for Project Gutenberg in my spare time and I've proofread over 300 pages in under a week. I normally read a novel per day (in addition to the spinning and knitting) if I'm not proofreading.
7. I had decided to become a religious (aka nun) after graduate school when I met my husband (again). Needless to say, I didn't join the convent.
Sadly, I am one of the last in my circle of blogfriends to get tagged, so I only know 1 person who hasn't been tagged yet.
So, Subhuman Superwoman, the onus is now on you.